the return of the comeback of teacher pogs

So, I am finally making it official... I'm back at UPLB for a one year contract. It still feels dreadful (minsan lang), especially during moments when I am alone and when I have no one to talk to (which is palagi these days), kasi my plans did not materialize and because I am still beating myself up for the decisions that lead me to this situation.

Pero its not dreadful naman talaga, its just that I still have some personal and spiritual (if you know what i mean) issues to settle with and I am still getting used to the niceness of living and working at UPLB.

I did realize, however, that I have missed out on a lot of things when I got in the 7-4 Monday to Saturday work format. Now that work allows more flexibility with regards to spending time and all that, I will be doing more of the following:
  • sleep
  • write
  • read
  • cook
  • ride a tren to Bicol (be cool in Bicol)
  • ride the bus to Bohol
  • go back to Mindanao
  • hang out on coffee shops
  • walk my dogs
  • take care of my self
  • cultivate my herb pots
  • meet new people
  • find a boyfriend
  • smile more
  • reflect
  • plan
  • do nature walks
  • visit museums
Do PM me if you want to do some of these activities too (i.e. museum visits: planning to see the national museum and museong pambata, riding the bus to Bohol and the tren to Bicol; or boyfriend hunting; or the reading and cooking things), I'm willing to share the experiences, kasi I'll be doing this alone (most likely)

PS. I'm still evading people though. I have more interaction with my pets than with my friends.

Comments

  1. Boyfriend hunting for the win. I will visit you one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but I scratched that out... its not counted. :P i will not let you find me... still evading people (see above)

      Delete
  2. visit Carbern, perhaps? hahaha! miss you ena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walang like button sa blogspot! :) honga... ang tagal ko na ring hindi nagagawi sa mga lugar na iyon. missess you too

      Delete
  3. bus to bohol..

    not tren to bicol

    smile and laugh more....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you tried the tren to bicol already? was it any good?
      and the bus to bohol?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4