2013

This is my 2013 reflection post. I still have a lot of back log work to do for my job; but, let me share some highlights of the year that has been.

Twenty-thirteen is definitely a GOOD YEAR for me. There were a lot of travels, reconnecting, events and learning.

was out dancing with nuns at Bukidnon last January


journeyed the sandbars of Dumaguete last February


guided my students on an educational tour somewhere late February or early March


trekked the ancient temples of Angkor Wat last May and


got lost in the complicated concrete jungle of Bangkok


got tired at shooting the stairs of Pagsanjan falls last July


chaperoned a group of my students to an industrial plant last July


got enchanted by the beauty of Bacolod last August



joined the bandwagon of students to Ilocos last August 


chaperoned a group of my students again to an industrial plant last September


got eaten up by the busy schedules of the ber months


before finally settling to spend the year end at Bohol (as usual)

2013 was DEFINITELY a great year. However, despite the new experiences and places that I was able to have, I am more thankful with the meaningful connections that transpired during the year. My travels are mostly solo; but, I visit friends who are around the area. For them I am truly grateful, and I praise God for cheap airfares and internet connections because I am actually able to communicate with them and do work also while travelling.

Also, there are the dedications, weddings and suicide missions...

Dedication (hanapin ang baby na dinedicate sa picture)

The Filipino reception version Rach's and Cam's wedding

Suicide mission #1: That Alumni Thing last November (yep the one i mentioned in my previous entry)

Suicide mission #2: That December wedding (the suicide mission was with these two gals. buti na lang it was with them... or else... I would've jumped straight inside the tanks of Manila Ocean Park!! haha)


It would be too tedious to mention each and everyone by name, but I know you know who you are and I hope that I was able to say enough thanks for the limited amount of time we have spent with each other. All of you made my year beautiful.

The Lord has been very good to me because he gave me a lot of meaningful relationships to cherish and take care of. Words would not be enough to express my gratitude for all of them. These are some of them, pero not all.
My favorite married couple in Bacolod:

My construction friends:

My theater buddy and the theater actor:

The other theater actor and the bubbly Manilenya who appreciates LB way too much

There was still Nathanael in CDO, Ruby in Bacolod, Ate Mato in Pontevedra, Relatives and other friends.. too many... way to many...

It was a happy year. :) Photo credits to all those who took them, am grateful to you as well.

Pero syempre, the most meaningful and cherished relationships are with these two. :) (and the dogs)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4