DAY30: a very happy girl today

Finally!

I thank God for the awesome year that He has given me, it was definitely worth the wait of the 30-day countdown. If some of you were wondering why I'm doing all this DAY-ish something posts, its because I'm doing a countdown for my birthday, just to get me excited and for the conceited purposes of announcing it.

Happy girl, am a very happy girl today. 

Woke up early and had a tapa breakfast and brewed coffee with my roommate, went to work did some useless cramming on our documents and got surprised when one of my electricians came in the office with a big cake. My electrical team gave me a cake!


I am deeply touched by the gesture. See they are workers; I understand that it is very unpractical for them to buy such a thing, and them buying it was very very touching. 

Two things I realized from this cake. 
1. That I am already an Engr. (this is my first cake with an Engineer in it)
2. and that somehow I am doing things right in terms of treating my subordinates

My Electrical team inspired me to be a better boss (because I want more cakes in the future), and I promise to be one forever. Someone who always seeks the welfare of her subordinates while consequently being able to achieve the corporate goals that are mandated by whoever is up there.


I LOVE MY JOB!

We ate the cake with them and my other officemates:

 


 


Ummmm... I also finished this form, just for the sake of accomplishing something. And for the intentional purpose of starting to move on


Punched out at around 12:50 pm and went straight home to LB to get my nails done and to spend the rest of my day the way I want to. 

I got the gifts that I wanted from my beloved parents (he.he.he. evil laughter), and I got another cake. This time is blackforest (the last one was mocha) and it is from my tatay so it was extra special as well.


We had a simple dinner, I got a simple prayer. Did neither something special nor received something extraordinary; but, I am a happy girl today. A very happy one.






Comments

  1. alles Gute zum deinen Geburtstag Ing. Eena!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hayan na naman ang mga hindi maintindihang comments. pero anyways. maraming salamat (assuming that it means happy birthday or whatever well meaning message because it was my birthday)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4