DAY13: Labor day; DAY12: long and lonely bus rides; DAY11: the Boho/ Forest-ish wedding; DAY10: my college homies

was suffering from bad internet connection and power outages lately...


DAY13: Labor Day


Thankful for the holiday that was yesterday where I was able to celebrate my second year of being officially a part of the labor force. I also got the chance to sleep-in, do the domestic chores that I like and prepare a little bit for the upcoming transition period.



DAY12: Long and lonely bus rides

I use these times for thinking, and the long bus ride for this day made me realize that I am not very fond of kids. Two moms with a kid each, that looks like he/she was gonna throw up anytime soon, sat beside me; though the bus was comfortable and air- conditioned, I wasn't able to relax until they got of the bus. I was very wary of the vomit that each child might bring me. 

Not that I do not want to have kids in the future, I might not be ready lang for it yet. I am your typical working girl who plays tough on the outside to gain respect and have her subordinates follow her. But is unfortunately typically hopeless with building her life around an intricate web of dreams where her prince charming will someday sweep her of her feet and where they'll live happily ever after in the end.




I am thankful for long and lonely bus rides because I get to think about anything under sun. From the most logical to the most peculiar ones.


DAY11: The Bohomeian/ Forest-ish wedding

This is actually my first wedding as an official adult. 
As someone who is now awkwardly required to catch the bouquet and pretend that she wants to get married next. 
I did participate in the bouquet throwing game... I didn't catch it, even though I could have... kasi it fell almost right in front of me.


I tried to get a good picture of the bride throwing the bouquet and that.. but unfortunately, she threw it too high, so this is the only picture I got.


The wedding was nice, lovely and very easy breezy. It was neither overrated nor emotional, it was as if everyone was prepared for it or something like that. 

I am thankful for this wedding because it made me realize that I am growing up already. The bouquet throwing part was sensational because it was awkward and it made me realize the reality that I needed to face... The reality that from here on, I am now a single woman who needs to catch the bouquet sometime or the other (its more malalim than it sounds really)


DAY10: my college homies

Went straight to the bus terminal after work.
Suffered the humid afternoon's wrath, the masikip na bus, and the agonizing traffic of Calamba
Was able to arrive at UPLB just in time to cheer some of my friends and see my former students walk down the glorious reaping fields of freedom park.


And, was able to see my college homies at the graduation party; and that I am thankful for.






Comments

  1. wala akong magawa kundi maingit sa alumni pic. haay. 2014, i will be there for sure.
    i shared to my International CG that you are taking time everyday to write and thank the Lord before you turn a year older. they're blessed and we're reminded to thank the Lord unceasingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yihee.. thanke kitty! get your facebook na kasi... hirap mo ma-contact

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4