ASiA ENCLAVES Alabang

This is not an advertorial, I just want to blog about it...




A residential community of three low-density, Asian-themed enclaves with 70% generous open spaces, ASiA Enclaves Alabang is perfect for start-up families, empty-nesters, and young professionals who seek the most convenient access to Makati. It is less than thirty minutes from Magallanes or Buendia in Makati City, even during morning rush hours... (read more)
It has already been a pretty cool one year and nine day shenanigan in this work place and I am thankful for everything that has transpired since. After a year of having a lot firsts, I can therefore conclude that being an engineer is fun, challenging, and fun and fun again. I got to have first hand experience in building structures (its just the electrical part in my case) kaya I can always brag na about it whenever I pass-by SLEX, I can now tell whoever's with me na "oi. oi. I helped build that one there oh. I was in-charge of the electrical aspects, I told them to put the poste there and remove the poste in the main road. (blah blah blah). It has nice electrical components inside the building...

This is inside one of the electrical rooms; the orange pipes are the conduits
designed to protect the electrical wires. Linis noh? :P


Being an engineer also gives one an advantage of "buena mano". Of course, before anyone tries anything or sees anything in the building, the engineers have to experience or test it first. Just to make sure that everything is functioning well and that the unit owners or the future users will get the ultimate satisfaction for their money.

These are some of the things that we (engineers) got to see first before anyone else did, we kinda tested them first also for the customer satisfaction thing that I was mentioning about earlier. hehehe

ASiA Enclaves by day: with nice cirrus clouds  above SATO1,4 and 5


ASiA Enclaves by night; photo taken at an Intercity veranda

They already have nice morning photos of the pool, I think some morning pool shot photos can also be viewed from their website (see here). BUT! the pool's beauty in daylight is nothing compared to how it looks like at night.

Three palm trees separate the kiddie pool and the adult pool; it features high walls for privacy


One gets to see a nice view of the building while swimming

If I have to choose a favorite in this whole project, this has got to be it. The high walls surrounding the pool gives everyone inside a sense of privacy. A more or less 50 sqm open area that is enclosed with glass doors is directly attached to the kiddie pool which makes it perfect for small and private parties and gatherings. Strobe lights that changes colors every 5 seconds or something are installed underneath the pool, it looks like one of those romantic escapades you see in the movies. Its just that the ones in the movies are dismantled after the romantic event; but, this one is permanent... you just have to turn on the switch or the circuit breaker for that matter.

It was crazy when I first saw it, kasi I was like saying na... "look oh, I told them to install those lights. Grabe the effect looks nice pala. (silently pats self on the back for the good job she felt she did)" Simply put, its nice to see results that look good and that is a product of a team's hardwork. So kudos to all my friends and to everyone (sige na nga) who is involved. :P The development looks really nice. promise (hi.hi.hi)

Pity though, it has already come to this. I guess that's life, one has to move on and move forward.. And I am moving on and moving forward, bringing with me relationships, lessons and nice memories of my one year experience and leaving behind the bad ones na lang. 

lalalalalala (*sings*)



  

Comments

  1. urban lighting plays a big role for the world's most bongga cities. who lights the cities? someone like engr. eena - not just with her EE skills but also with her smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your blog while browsing pictures of asia... Haha. Hinuhulaan ko pa sino,sabi ko na ikaw yan e! :) good job! Miss working with passionate people..
    -arkielo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! ikaw ba si cielo? :) kung tama ang hula mo ako nga si athena. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4