DAY25: Club Pasilyo, DAY24: Nanay, DAY23: being a Filipino & DAY22: new friends

Got too comfortable in a land of smiles, milk, dreams and honey.. it was sheer love and happiness.


DAY25: Club Pasilyo


Hahaha! The perks of being an engineer: I get to be one of the firsts to use the pool that we are building.. :P

I was supposed to go straight home after work, but after seeing the pool and an office mate already doing laps in it... it was game over. All of us immediately dipped in the beautiful pool with changing lights. It was such a stress reliever after work.

Buy na a unit at our condo complex! we have a great pool! :D hihihihi (and I was the boss of sorts with the electrical stuff so you get to remember me when you see the pool lights and stuff).
 


DAY24: Nanay

I thank the Lord for nanay who brought me out of this world and gave me so much things that I could never ever pay back. Unconditional love, patience, generosity, time



DAY23: being a Filipino


Ako ay Pilipino at nagpapasalamat ako sa Diyos na ako ay isang Pilipino. Isang pagpapala ang mapabilang sa isang magaling at walang katulad na lahi.



 & DAY22: lost-ness


Thankful for the realization that I am lost indeed and that I am not yet into deep . Lost in this big big world of rat races and shattered dreams. Lost being good because, acceptance and identification is among the first steps to a solution.

The AKO AY PILIPINO camp and the break was a great help; the Lord's leading was phenomenal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4