DAY20: MERALCO yellow card & DAY21: network/ sphere of influence

DAY20: MERALCO... for the Yellow Card

For all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams (hahaha), am still is thankful to MERALCO for Day20 because they gave me the yellow card for my project. Though its not yet the final stage, its konti na lang before my application finally gets done. The MERALCO yellow card made me a happy girl today

Leaving would be a little less stressful now...



DAY21: Network/ Sphere of Influence

It was my first time to sit down and perform this "family tree" activity; due to time constraints, I basically just doodled whatever it is that came first in my mind. The mechanics is to simply draw five concentric circles, put your name at the center, the names of your immediate family at the next circle, names of household on the next, relatives next and affiliations on the last one.

I've realized that if only I had more time and more sipag to do this, a single sheet of A4 paper would not be enough for all the people I have dealt with in the past 23 years. Even if my circles are outside part (affiliations) heavy (lacks relationship with relatives), I still have quite a number of people on my list.

I am thankful to God because I have a wide array of people in my network--which is such a diverse set for my sphere of influence.

Though its a given that its a good number of people already, am not content with it or I will make sure that I am never content with my network I shall seek to pursue the widening of it until my very last breathe. 

Para I'll have a lot of flowers in my funeral in the future. I believe that widening ones network is one of the easiest eternal investment that one could never go wrong with. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4