Random 15 day 1

A lot has happened since I wrote anything about anything.

I am basically the same person who travels on the side and does something full-time.

My something full-time is the one thing that's different... I am currently taking up my graduate degree and I am somehow (surprisingly) enjoying it.

Living away from home and dorm-ing is somehow surprisingly fun too. I am most of the time happy-ish with what I have, even though there are definitely some down-days where I'd dread the thought of going home to the dorm to dine ALONE in front of my computer.

Everyday is now becoming a quest to look for healthy-ish food. Ever since I came here, my eating patterns and habits have definitely become chaotic, as my meals were today and yesterday:

Today:
Breakfast (9am): skyflakes (3 crackers), hansel (4 cookies)
Lunch (2:30pm): rice, pinakbet, longganisa, cassava cake
Dinner (9:45 pm): banana, calamansi juice, hansel (8 cookies), coffee

Yesterday:
Breakfast: skipped
Lunch (5pm): chowking, chef's special, molo soup, kangkong
Dinner (9pm): skyflakes

Irregardless, the speed of my metabolism has been continuously declining I guess; the weird eating habits is doing great wonders to increase my overweight weight. Haha!

The struggles of single hood and adulthood are also creeping in. Great thing I have GREAT friends whom I can share these longings and kalokahan with. Really blessed to have them.

Because I am currently studying, it is also interesting that I am now experiencing how it is like to cram for an exam, feel kamote and bagsak, compare notes, feel awkward for finding a groupmate etc.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4