27th

I played the katulong card again today. :) After finishing the final touches on my programming assignment, due today, someone came knocking at our door...

Person: pwede po sa may ari ng bahay?
Me: Bakit? Ano pong kailangan nila?
Person: ay makikisuyo po kami (something something I did not pay attention really)
Me: [in my best katulong voice] ay surry wala po si mam at se ser
---> and the person went away

So, when I got out of the house looking cleaned up and amo-like I got really bad stares from them. Hahaha.

I really don't care. Its my birthday and I think I'm pretty much allowed to do anything that I want. Hahaha

I greatly appreciate those who remembered me today and those who will (this post...). This is a different birthday from the ones I was used to because I don't really feel like celebrating. With a presentation, a thesis proposal writeup, an exam, two newsletters, a funding proposal,  a utility application and a recent death in the family... A celebration (and a life) is pretty much away from my priorities.

Nevertheless, thank you for celebrating with me. Salamat sa friends who purposely pried open my private life ergo most of you knowing about it din.

I praise God for another year of His faithfulness and much too much of character building and much too much of lessons on forgiveness. It was not an easy one. But, I am held in His hands.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4