12.12.12 (Twelve things I want for Christmas)

Here goes the 12.12.12 craze; a once every millennium kind of thing and according to the Mayan Calendar or whoever they are, today's supposed to be the end of the world. But, I don't give a crap to any of that. I still have English lessons for later, classes to prepare for tomorrow, several parties to attend to, a big-ish party to host, and a Christmas travel gift to look forward to.

I am also looking forward to reconnecting with friends and family this season. Looking forward to a time of  reflection during the two week vacation. I also WANT gifts (a very ironic post from my last one. hehe). I'm gonna be honest to myself; these are the more feasible things that I can ask people for. Nyahahaha. Kasi I know na if I ask for a boyfriend or a scholarship grant in a snap it will not happen agad agad. Hehe. Kidding aside, here they are na nga.


  1. a desk calendar pad. (for keeping track of exams, schedules and deadlines in the grown up world office)
  2. something that i could put on top of my desk that will not eat up much space
  3. a smAll interesting planner (something that I could carry in my regular bag; though the cellphone has a planner already; still nothing beats pen and paper)
  4. am not particular with brands. basta its small
  5. a Starbucks flask ( for my coffee? I've been so wanting this for the longest time. but i'm not buying it from my own money kasi i'm too kuripot to do so. I'd rather spend it for quality time with friends who can give it to me as a gift. nyahahaha.)
  6. something like this please? give it to me? yes? 
  7. an grown up office bag (I've moved to lady bags and mature ones; a black or dark brown leather bag that will fit my 10" notebook, vanity kit and wallet will do.. something like this)
  8. 16x12x5 Leather Messenger Bag
  9. 9"x 12" Sketchpad to accommodate my whatever sketches. Any brand will do. :)
  10. (since I am so good at editing pictures) Some of my beautiful and creative (ahem sarcasm) sketches
  11. A big stainless mixing bowl (I'm cooking again and if you give me one I'll cook for you. promise)
  12. for mixing food stuff
  13. A rosemary bush. (one of my favorite herbs for chicken dishes.I heard that it is very aromatic and I'm interested in putting it up on my herb area)
  14. not as big as this one yet. something that is still in a black plant bag
  15. A travel Pillow! (I have several travels scheduled already for next year; and a nice travel companion will really help, kasi I usually travel alone (sad face) and a pillow is going to be my only companion nyahaha) 
  16. something cute also? please? :)
  17. A water bottle  (because I'm starting to put some effort in healthy living?)
  18. i want something branded for this one
  19. Chandelier earings (these things never fail to make me smile) 
  20. beautiful earrings
  21. life vest! and a great snorkeling buddy (I've enjoyed my last snorkeling shenanigan; and I want to do it all over again)
  22. this is a bit expensive; but, if you want me safe and happy when snorkeling (calling mom and dad) please buy me one kasi I suck at swimming I'm good at panicking and sinking
  23.  A written and heartfelt Christmas greeting/letter from the post office. (that would have to be the sweetest :))
If you are interested to make me smile and send me a letter, PM me and I'll send you the missing three lines in this photo. :)

Make my Christmas Merry? Yes? :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4