The Perks of Travelling Alone

Eena the explorer strikes again. After the whirlwind Christmas activity week, I went on a journey of literally giving love on Christmas. And because I am travelling alone (which is most of the time anyway) additional perks are as follows:
  1. You are not required to talk.
  2. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want and wherever you want to do it
  3. You can pretend to be someone else! nyahaha. (Ex. Hi I'm Eena! I'm a singer and I can dance)
  4. You get to meet a lot of interesting people because you know no one and meeting new people is the only option. Example:
    1. the hotel officer who assisted me (and is sort of trying to be a little too friendly) a while ago was from the same town... small world
    2. shared a dinner table with an officer on deck. She is a she, and she commands a part of the ship when the captain is asleep (which is most of the time)
    3. ate breakfast with a human rights lawyer who only talks about the the cases he filed against Pag-ibig...
  5. You get to learn to do a lot of new things on your own.
  6. You are not pressured to do anything that requires thinking of someone else other than yourself.
I do sound a bit selfish; but, I am really enjoying this. 

FACT 1: One does not need company to enjoy things and experiences... Independence is BLISS

FACT 2: It would probably nice to share experiences with someone though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4