crazy teacher week

This is my third post in 5 months. I am hoping to write more in the next few weeks as the crazy teacher week is slowly coming to a close. These photos show what have been my workplace in the office and at home for the past few days. I have been burrying my head with the hardest and boring-est part of teaching. But it is almost over and vacation is drawing near! 





I have also been successful at releasing final standings, and this was how my facebook newsfeed looked like 2 minutes after posting the standing of one of my subjects in the official website.


I also gave them bonus points for anyone who would join the fun run, I posted their photos on facebook so that they could write their names and student numbers on it. But, I guess its not just them who were happy about seeing their faces on the internet. I find the photo below funny and touching all at the same time. At least I was able to help show their parents what their college kids looked like already.


It was also this sem that i had a picture taken with my students. I have realized that it is nice to do that every sem. Just so I would have something to remember each student by. :) This was my Linear Systems Analysis class during the loyalty day parade. My Industrial Power Systems class' pictures were on the previous posts. :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4