Masayang Monday

I am pretty sure that yesterday was a pretty good day.

I got my requirements approved and I was given the privilege to attend to a pretty cool meeting with the vice president of our university.

To be honest, I was a bit wary of her at the start because people were giving negative feedback about her. But, I stand corrected. Because, as I was observing her during the meeting, I was really impressed by her character. She seemed to be well-mannered, definitely educated, motherly, and she exudes an aura of humble confidence. 

As we were presenting the report, I was really happy that her response was that of appreciation and enlightenment. Sulit pagod for the past few nights when I have been burning the midnight oil for it. Got more impressed when she told us that she did not know that we had other options for the university issues that we were trying to address. She said, We should not be emotionally attached to our decisions. Beautiful beautiful perspective!

Today I am happy because it looks like the reports we made were able to serve its purpose. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4