Bus ride devotions 00


Having alot of confusing thoughts about work lately and alot of not right thoughts as well... My work ethics and enthusiam in the office has been in a constant decline since when I could not remember.

These things I know are 30% external and 70% internal; the reason being is mainly because I haven't been spending the right amount of time with God lately. Reading the only book that can enlighten the heart, revive the soul, give roses and sweet kisses to a despairing heart has been done in super less frequent times.

This moment is a beautiful reminder and a great rebuke about the things I am missing because of the things that I have been doing but shouldn't or those that I should have been doing but doesn't...

Psalm19:14

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.

bus rides are my thinking time...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4