Shenanigans

According to wikianswers.com, shenanigans is anything that is wild or over the top, something that is considered crazy; these may also pertain to shady dealings or actions that aren't necessarily above-board.

I am not particularly a crazy person. If left alone, you'd probably find me shy and quiet; but once I get together with crazy people, I can be a bit crazy too. This blog is an attempt to immortalize the life that I am currently living--a journey to single hood, it is also going to be a positive thinking exercise. I'd be trying to make better thoughts out of the not so better things and I'd be making greater thoughts out of better things. 

We'll hopefully get to know each other as this life unfolds right before our eyes.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4