TWENTY-FIFTY COUNTDOWN

The twenty days- fifty days countdown begins. This is probably gonna be one of the hardest shenanigans that I'll be subjecting myself into.

Its gonna be an exciting ride, probably frustrating but hopefully not heart breaking. I should be laying this down on the date provided, and I should do it do it as far as doing it is concerned.



This plan should push through regardless of the many things, like schedules, contracts or people, that can change in the course of 50 days. Opportunities may not come  twice, goals should be pursued and dreams should never be put on hold for the sakes of well some people's prodding.

Preparations for the date have already commenced. Trips to home are more frequent and intentional to seek after wisdom and advice, to seek solitude and to return to the plans and goals that were set in the beginning.

Choosing not to be a push over, choosing to stand up for my own dreams and choosing to find my own voice. Albeit the fact that some good things are to be forgone for other good things to commence, regrets are to be shunned away because me must also learn to stand by my decisions.

Contemplating and preparing real hard for the coming days...




TWENTY DAYS BEFORE THE FINAL EXAMS
AND


FIFTY DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION.


tantatrararan! :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4