wednesday to friday's worth

 After rushing to accomplish some stuff at the office last Wednesday, I immediately packed my bag for a long awaited music recital at the CCP. I have scheduled this appointment one month in advanced just to make sure that all other appointments get cancelled for this one. Theia and Anna met me up at harbor square, then we saw tita grace and kuya elmer at the theater. It was a night of beautiful music.

The last time i had been to CCP was during Miss Saigon pa, and watching beautiful concerts has been quite a while already. So to say that the concert was a stress reliever is an understatement. Its description would have to be a mixture of having a cold bath after a long hot day, having your bad dreams pulled out from your memory, and it also felt like flowers and prairies. I can testify through this that the best things in life are free. (see free seating on the ticket).

stolen photo of the theater.. tsk tsk tsk

After the concert (around 10pm), I hoped on the last trip of the bus that will take me home to Los Banos. The late and comfortable bus ride brought me straight to three new puppies, three new kittens, a comfortable bed and a happy house invasion from my college homies.

I tried to keep up with their energies, but my old person body got the best of me so I left them as they were and lulled myself to sleep. Woke up to my favorite beautiful rainy mornings of Los Banos and did the following things until today.


  • Had flu shots:


  • Went to a coffee shop to send some urgent emails and do some phone calls that can't wait as well 

  • Went to UPLB to claim honorariums for panelling at theses and practicum defenses. (I'm actually getting more fond of UP now, because its still paying me some good stuff even if I temporarily left it behind)

  • Facilitated the TESDA accreditation of my electricians (they passed.. *wink wink*)
  • facilitated the logistics of the preparation audit of our company; boss told me that we did good... :)
  • had MERALCO start digging for the electric posts inside the condo complex
  • got audited for the first time as site lead auditor and received not bad comments. :)
  • had Mon's practicum application approved by his immediate supervisor, for further approval of the vice president (keep your fingers crossed)
not bad. not bad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4