The 30 day exercise. Day 04

What filled me with enthusiasm today?

Besides spending time with my dog, I am enjoying the benefits of my experience. I find it invigorating to teach and share what I know with confidence. It feels good to be able to share what I’m currently sharing with less preparation and stress. The sugar high is still working, and I haven’t had any headaches today.

What drained me of energy today?

Work. There was so much work that the day didn’t seem long enough to finish everything. I think it’s part of my cycle. I remember feeling this overwhelmed and on autopilot just before burning out. Ha! I just feel tired in general.

What did I learn about myself today?

Besides being a caffeine junkie, I’ve realized that I’m also a work junkie. It’s still hard for me to say no to extra work, but I’m learning. I’ve been actively and consciously saying no to side hustles lately and directing them to a colleague who’s looking for additional work. Learning to say no to work is part of my character development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4