The 30 day exercise. Day 06

 What filled me with enthusiasm today?

Besides spending time with my dog, I definitely enjoyed sleeping! After a long day at work and handling some schedules for my students, I went home, had dinner, and crashed. Gone are the days when Friday nights were filled with outings and parties—because this girl just isn’t that cool anymore. That also explains why I’m writing day 06 on day 07.

What drained me of energy today?

It was the additional work after hours. I don’t know, but work always feels like it all comes crashing hard on Friday nights. It didn’t help that some students requested makeup tests after school hours yesterday, so I had to stay longer than I was supposed to.  

What did I learn about myself today?

I learned that I’m really bad at online dating. No wonder nothing has worked. But in my defense, when my social battery runs out, it’s completely drained. Sometimes, I don’t even have the capacity to talk to anyone, let alone put in the effort to get to know someone from the other side of the world (usually). It’s become a cycle, and I feel kind of bad sometimes because I’ve noticed that I only do it when I’m bored. When I’m busy, I can’t even make myself respond to the other person. Honestly, I’d rather talk to my dog most of the time, especially when I’m super drained and busy. It’s pathetic and hopeless. I’ll probably die alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4