The 30 day exercise. Day 09

What filled me with enthusiasm today?

Playing with the scoresheets! It felt good and satisfying to code again. 

What drained me of energy today?

Unprofessionalism and disregard for time. It baffles me how official, non-urgent leadership meetings without a proper agenda can be scheduled just a day before, and everyone simply accepts it as if there's nothing wrong with wasting people's time and energy on inefficient meetings.  

What did I learn about myself today?

Being in my current institution, I thought I had completely changed, but I’m pleased to realize that I still hold onto certain values and standards. I don’t want to lose them; in fact, I want to intentionally preserve those values and standards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4