The 30 day exercise. Day 08

What filled me with enthusiasm today?

A good, slow breakfast with friends at a café with a beautiful view. And sleep!

What drained me of energy today?

I'm not sure if I can even consider today legitimate. I wasn’t functioning for three-quarters of the day. Several things contributed: waking up super early and not being able to sleep well because I was worried I wouldn’t wake up on time and additions to the set schedule that was stamped in my brain.

What did I learn about myself today?

I learned that I still struggle with accommodating additional plans that weren’t part of the original schedule. I can tolerate it better now, but not without some internal challenges.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4