The 30 day exercise. Day 05

What filled me with enthusiasm today?

Besides spending time with my dog, I enjoyed being in the classroom with my students, particularly my Grade 12 Science classes. I love that I can now interact with them more comfortably, or at least it seems that way. I find it both funny and endearing that one of my students has been calling me "bruh," though I know I really shouldn’t tolerate it.

What drained me of energy today?

Today was mostly fine. I'm still happily overwhelmed with work, but it felt manageable since I was still able to go to my side hustle and start a new term in my graduate studies. One point of stress, however, is that airfare prices remain incredibly high. I still can't book my flight home for December, and I dread Philippine airports during the holidays. Christmas is nice, it gives me all the warm fuzzies just thinking about it, but the airports during that time are just dreadful. So, I'm not excited about that, and I’m quite frustrated with the ticket prices right now.

What did I learn about myself today?

I think something might be off with my health. The headaches and dizziness seem like symptoms of hypoglycemia. I’ve paused my diet, but now I’m overindulging, which isn’t good either. So, I’m not sure where this will lead—we’ll just have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4