DORK, PROFESSIONAL DOG WALKER/ PET SITTER & DISHWASHER EXTRAORDINAIRE


  Left my engineering job to be an official dork, professional dog walker/ pet sitter and dishwasher extraordinaire. My first day was today and it went ok naman: Fed the dogs, exercised, ate a lot of fruits, got my nails done, bumped into a friend, went to the market to buy dog food, went home, fed my dogs and walked them around the neighborhood.

An official dork because I'm back into books (text books) and its quite nice that I find it really enjoyable to do so. I now have more perspective and imagination with regards to technical writings such as this one.




 Am also trying to do a schedule for the lag time that I am currently in now; I'm finding it hard to live life without checklists and schedules I don't like the feeling of being unproductive. So, doing the list and schedules to make productive use out of my time.


Professional dog walker/ pet sitter. I am unselfishly giving myself at the expense of these creatures because they need a lot of attention and because they are cute. I bought protein supplements for them today because its among my goals to make them fatter and bigger after all this is over. So I'll be adapting to their routine of being fed and cleaned in the morning, played with at noon, fed and cleaned in the evening, and walk them before they go to sleep.





Dishwasher extraordinaire. I can wash an awful lot of dishes and I'm really good at it. Pero it comes with a huge TF na when I do it outside our house. Kaya don't dare invite me over to yours to do the dish washing unless you have some good bargains to exchange with. :P



I am actually just trying to distract myself while integrating back into the paradise called LB and waiting for the two to four week period that we are unexpectedly being subjected to. 


The Lord tells me not to worry about the future, not to worry about getting the job that was supposedly there already or getting a job for that matter. My needs have always been met in the past and I have enough for today; the Lord gave me a job that I previously prayed for, He led me out of it, what's there to hinder him from giving me another one? 

Why should I worry about my future? My supposed rent (yes I tried to pay my mom for food and lodging; a bit of my ego and stupidity at that) even got denied, laughed at, AND returned to me by my lovely mother with the condition that I take care of them for free when they are old already. Repercussion? I can stay here for free and eat all their food for free for as long as I want to for free. Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.

Sabi nila, worrying about the future is futile. Its good to have plans, but we must let God worry about the future. In the first place, He's gonna be the one master who'll perpetrate whatever is in store for us there naman eh. (should often tell that to myself)

So for now, instead of worrying about my next steps, I'll enjoy my vacation and become the greatest dork, the most wonderful professional dog walker/ pet sitter and be the most industrious dish washer extraordinaire there is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4