muchacha diaries: June6,2012

Until such time that I am muchacha no more, these silly things will be the subject of my writings for the mean time. 

I've been the official shopper, dog walker, pet sitter, dish washer and slob of our mansion. Its a fact that I am missing the undomesticated life that I left behind for this one. Pero for sure naman (or its a dapat) this is just temporary, and I am enjoying every bit of it, because this rest period will not come again just like that, and I've experienced what it is like to have little or no rest at all.

A regular activity these days (which I truly enjoy) is pet sitting. Gave the boys and the girl a refreshing bath yesterday, took some photos and had myself captivated by their alluring charms;mababaw lang ang kaligayahan ko at isa na ito sa kanila.  

nameless puppy (up for adoption)
Breed: ASKAL Age: three months

bigger version of the puppy ASKAL.. its the girl dog that gave birth to them

Puppy ASKAL (also up for adoption) apparently having fun while bathing

puppy getting dried up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4