30 things before 24. DAY1

I'd be twenty-four years old, thirty days from now. So, instead of creating a bucket list (which I usually do) which is sort of asking God or the people around me to give me the things that I want; and because I am gaya-gaya to Charet ( a high school batchmate) who's doing the same, I would be doing this.

For thirty days, starting today, I'd be writing about the things/ people/ whatever that I am currently most thankful for. Currently will mean, adolescence, being single, broke, tired, coming home daily to an empty pad, coming home weekly to LB and dogs, being an only child, wondering and wandering about life and love, stress, work, being stuck in a man's world, yadda yadda yadda.

Today, I am thankful for friends at work:

I was wondering if I'd be loving this job like this, if I was given a different set of people to work with. I was deeply contemplating if I can separate work and work mates. And boy is it hard to do so, the two seems to go hand in hand. 


So, I am not making up my mind on that just yet because understanding can sometimes ruin the thrill and beauty of things. 

DAY 1: Friends at work. They make serious things at work feel like play; especially the serious-ish Site Management Review that i facilitated today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4