DAY5: Coffee from the cat's ass


          Coming to work and going from it today is stressful. I was running late this morning kaya I had no choice but to ride the ordinary bus at the Calamba terminal. Its expected that the summer breeze in these parts of the country are not that pleasant, but I wasn't expecting it to be that awful to the point that I was nursing a splitting headache when I arrived at the office. Now, unfortunately the trip from work was also as bad as the trip to it. Just this morning, there was this riot along Sucat, Road (see here) and its effects were still felt until this evening. The traffic was horrible. 

          One could just imagine the relief I felt after alighting from the vehicle that bore the agony of thine self for one or two hours. Still being a little bit disoriented from the said agony that I was recuperating from, I let my feet drag my body to the nearest lighted establishment which happened to be 7-eleven. Since I didn't have plans, I resorted to my default  order which is a spicy hotdog sandwich and a glass of pineapple juice. 


            So I settled to this lonely dinner that somehow takes a significant role in the unfolding of my lonely life, had my wanderings take me to questions like for how long am I supposed to have lonely dinners or whatever. And soon settled my thinking to maybe I need to prepare myself to eat more of that but shunned it away na lang because I might get sadder or something.

            Good thing the picture below cheered me up. I'd like to think that this is the price of being nice  to MERALCO. And I thought that the surprises is going to stop right there...


      But wait! there's more! My room mate came from Vietnam.. she brought home a lot of stories, some tea and coffee. But, its not just coffee that she brought along... she brought home Cafe Alamid. It was super duper! And for the super duper surprises that the Lord has given me on this super duper stressful day I am thankful for. He really knows how to make my day beautiful.


At nakakain na ako ng coffee na galing sa poo poo ng cat! :P



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4