DAY7: freedom

Today I'm choosing to be thankful for FREEDOM. I've recently realized that I do not want to be caged or tied down in any form just yet; this being related to career, and life in general. The only thing that I am holding on steadfastly to is the constant point in the swirling motion of my life.

I thank God for giving me the freedom to choose how to live my life.
I thank God for the freedom to choose any job to my liking
I thank God for the freedom to be who I want to be
I thank God for the freedom  to think whatever it is that I want to think
I thank God for the freedom to do what I want to do
I thank God for the freedom to write silly things
I thank God for the freedom to dream of happy endings and to shun away bad ones
I thank God for the freedom to love
I thank God for giving me the freedom to choose or not choose to follow him...

And I am sorry for straying away from my path and being a little bit stubborn at that.

But I thank Him for giving me the freedom to move around,
I thank God for giving me the freedom to make mistakes
I thank Him for catching me every time I do commit mistakes
And I thank God for giving me the freedom to get up and fly every time He catches me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Cambodia Day1

Siem Reap to Bangkok by Bus and by Train Day 3

Busy Bangkok Day 4